Monday, January 12, 2009

Montana for Christmas
















Scott and I spent the holidays in Billings, MT this year with his parents and lots of extended family. It was my first time to meet his aunts, uncles, cousins, and paternal grandparents, and they were all so wonderful! His Grandma Model makes the best Chex Mix that I've ever tasted...I should probably get the recipe from her so I can surprise Scott next Christmas.

We were also lucky enough to go skiing at Red Lodge for two days. I quickly remembered that I am not the best skier, but Scott had a great time skiing most of the two days with his dad, Mike. I stuck mostly to the greens and VERY easy blues, and still had some trouble. I guess we need to take a trip up to Lutsen soon (the "mountain" in northern Minnesota) so I can get some more practice.






No comments:

Post a Comment