Monday, January 12, 2009

The Beginning

Well...I've been meaning to start a blog for quite some time, but just haven't gotten motivated. The temperature is approaching the negative teens and so in an attempt to save my sanity, I decided to start blogging.

Scott and I live in Minneapolis (aka The Frozen Tundra), and have been here a little more than a year. We moved here from Chicago after Scott got a great job offer to work on the Harley Davidson account at an agency here. And, as always, we are accompanied by our faithful pooch sidekick, JD.

2009 is going to be a big one for us because...we're getting married! We are getting married in Maine, but we live in Minneapolis, and I'm from Oklahoma City and Scott is from Dallas. So, the planning process is a little bit difficult, but I know that it will be a very special day for us. We have a website set up for our wedding: http://web.mac.com/ashleyandscott.

The real reason for this blog is to put all of our pictures in one location that family and friends can view at their leisure. We hope at the very least that our family will get a kick out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment